We have dedicated urgent appointment slots that are available only to doctors who ring directly to our clinic. If you require an urgent appointment, please ring us directly and we will do our best to accommodate your urgent request. And please fill out this urgent referral form.
Otherwise, our current wait time is short and is currently less than 3-4 weeks for all referrals. We endeavour to provide an easy to access dermatology service to all of our patients.
Getting an appointment for your patients
We are happy to receive referrals either via ph: (03) 9039 5644 or fax (03) 9686 9898. Our phone lines are open from 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, so please feel free to call and ring on your patients behalf if the matter is urgent, we will always strife to get your patient an appointment on the day if and when we possibly can. We correspond using Argus secure messaging. You may also fax or use encrypted email to send a referral to us on email@example.com.
Please Note: this email is for referrals only, we do not make or change appointments via this email address, please call the clinic on 9039 5644
We provide a range of dermatology services including:
- Skin checks - for skin cancer and melanoma
- Skin surgery
- Inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, acute skin rashes
- Hair, nail, oral mucosal, genital dermatology
- Patch testing for contact allergens
- Paediatric dermatology including skin infections, rashes or growths.
- Injectable Treatments for axillary hyperhidrosis (sweating) with PBS subsidy – 3 treatments allowed per year.
- Cosmetic dermatology treatments including laser, anti-ageing injectables, anti-wrinkle infections, skin needling and peels, radiofrequency skin needling, Ultraformer skin lifting treatments, LED light therapy treatments.
- Skin care ranges including Rationale, Ego/QV and La Roche Posay
230 York St
South Melbourne VIC 3205
Ph: (03) 9039 5644
Fax: (03) 9686 9898