Laser genesis for better skin health
What can it treat?
It is a wonderful treatment for people wanting to:
- Achieve face and skin rejuvenation
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
- Improve the appearance and healing of traumatic or surgical scars
- Reduce general facial redness
- Reduce pore size
- Treat active acne
- Treat fine lines and wrinkles including around the eyes (crow’s feet), forehead, upper lip, nose, nasolabial (smile lines) and neck area
- Treat rosacea
- Treat uneven skin tone and texture
How does it work?
It utilises the 1064nm YAG laser to create a comfortable and relaxing laser treatment; creating gentle heating within the dermis which stimulates collagen production and leaves the skin looking stimulated with a nice healthy pink tone.
What should I expect?
It is well tolerated by patients of all skin types. Our patients love this procedure and describe their skin the following day as feeling as though they have had a facial.
At Hope Dermatology, we always discuss what level of result you can realistically expect from any of our treatment plans.
How many treatments will I need?
As with all procedures that can boast very little downtime, typically a number of treatments is required to achieve a great result. We recommend a series of 4-6 sessions, approximately 4-6/weeks apart. Generally, the more sessions you do, the better the outcome will be.Make a booking